Have you ever realized you were in love when it was too late?

I was just wondering if people have ever realized they were in love after the break up.

This question has a poll!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Yes, it has happened to me. I didn't know whether I loved her or not when I was with her, but after she ended things I quickly realized that I really did love her. I guess the saying of "you don't know what you've got till it's gone" is accurate in my situation.

What Guys Said 5

• I swear women do this more than men. That is, break up and realize they're in love. Men, though, seem to fall in love or realize it's love after a person is already with someone else. It's all stupid.

• It is never too late, cheesy I know, but I'm a firm believer that true love will always be victor, you jus need to find your path to it.

• let mi tel you its nvr 2 late for love , love iz nt d thng that's has 2 b done in a particular tym, it can happen in any tym or in any situation...

• I don't think it was too late when I really understood my feelings but things were so bad. I've been rebuilding for over 3 months and its a lot better but can be rocky because I'm still mad about infidelity that happened at our worst moment.

• My ex did this to me. After breaking up with me, dating somebody else for over a year, two years on she tells me she has never fallen out of love with me or been able to move on. Why she wasted two years to tell me this (when I was madly in love with her) I'll never know but by the time she did confess I had moved on and didn't feel the same anymore!

What Girls Said 4

• sighhh, yes:/ but um I don't know if I should go back to him... we just can't seem to make it work..

• actually, I do believe I will end up with him, our friends used to always say we'd end up married and now I know what they were talking about. We were just meant to be, unfortunately I couldn't see it at the time and took him for granted... it's been 2 years and I still think about him.. he's tried getting back recently, but I wasn't completely there, I don't know if he's given up or if he's still mad about me like I am with him, he's the only guy I think about...

• i realized I'm in love with my best guy friend 3 days ago. He went Facebook official with someone else a day and a half ago. I can't stop crying, I'm heartbroken. So tell people how you feel because the pain of not is definitley way worse!

• Yes, although I don't think it's too late anymore. I did for a while but I have hope again.

• Yes this is too common. That's why sometimes it can be a good thing when asking for breaks because that's when these feelings are revealed and things are clearer.