• Ask
  • myTake

Romantic songs to sing to a girl?

Hey, I play guitar and I wanted to know some romantic songs to play to my gf. I already learned hey there delilah and she loved that.any other suggestions?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• This song made me fall in love with my ex and rock music. Here's the link: link :// www. youtube. com / watch?v=3aubjDJc07E It's really good song. Tesla - love song So you think that it's over,That your love has fin'lly reached the end.Any time you call, night or day,I'll be right there for you if you need a friend.It's gonna take a little time.Time is sure to mend your broken heart.Don't you even worry, pretty darlin'.I know you'll find love again. Yeah.Chorus:Love is all around you. YeahLove is knockin' outside *YOUR* door.Waitin' for you is this love made just for twoKeep an open heart and you'll find love again, I know.Love is all around you.Love is knockin' outside **YOUR** door.Waitin' for you is this love made just for twoKeep an open heart and you'll find love again, I know.Chorus / Outro:Love will find a way.Darlin', love is gonna find a way,Find its way back to you.Love will find a way.So look around, open your eyes.Love is gonna find a way.Love is gonna, love is gonna find a way.Love will find a way.Love's gonna find a way back to you, yeah,I know. I know. I know. I know.

What Girls Said 9

• A really cute song to sing to a girl is "Dreaming of you" from Selena. The song is about you telling her I love you. And that I'll make her definitely happy to hear a beautiful song. Trust me that would be a song I would want a guy to sing to me.

• Hmm, I really like:Unintended- MuseShe Will Be Loved-Maroon 5

• Songbird - Oasis. If my guy sang that to me I'd probably die of happiness right then and there.

• 1. areosmith-i don't wanna miss a thing2. takethat - rule the world3. police- every breath you take4. bryan adams- everything I do for you5. savage garden- truly madly deeply

• 21d

All of me John legend, king for a day Thompson twins, 4ever- the veronicas, as long as you're mine idina menzel, untouched- the veronicas. Hope this helped!

• hmmm hey there delilah is pretty easybut you could play a song like "fall for you" by secondhand serenade"thunder" boys like girls or "hero/heroine" by themif you need something easyultimate-guitar.com has a ton of easy chords/tab for almost any song you can think of

• there are soo many a good song is by 311 or the cure LOVE SONGor savage garden the song TRULY MADLY DEEPLYif you speak spanish there's this great song by camila called TODO CAMBIO or this other spanish one by ov7 called te quiero tanto tanto or seal KISS FROM A ROSEthese are just some to give you an idea hope it helps some

• I absolutely LOVE kiss from a rose!

• there are soooo many...but I think the one she would Appreciate the most is one that you wrote yourself...its unbeatable=)

What Guys Said 2

• if you're a keyboardist look on 911tabs.com and search the band and then click on piano tabs. I learned a lot of songs for my girlfriend including one joe bro's song she loves them.

• amanda by boston just when in the chorus it says amanda, just put her name in there