Why Does My Husband Still Check Out Other Girls?

Well first of all I understand he is only 21 I'm 23...We got married young I guess but we dated 4yrs and 8mths before we got married June 28,2008...But anyways yes ever time we go to stores or dances and theirs a pretty girl I already know his going to look at her...And every time I confront him at the time it happens he denies it...Come like a wk or two later hell admit it...Then hell say k Ur so acting like a middle school or high school girl...That's stupid...I always tell him why cause that girls prettier and I'm not or she has more body I'm sorry I ant perfect how you would really like me too be. So why does he check out other girls?

Most Helpful Girl

• There's no guy that doesn't do this at least a little. Maybe some of them are more subtle about it, but they all do it. If you want your marriage to work I think you have to accept that and not put unreasonable expectations on him.