Should I write a short note or leave my number? Help please. I only have 30 minutes...

So this girl who lives in the same university residence as me and is also an aquaintance of mine were flirting and it was going well, but she had to leave because she was going to gym with her friend. she left her keys at reception where I was working, but I my shift will be over by the time she comes back. I hardly see her because she is in a different year to me and in different social circles.

My question is whether I should write a small note ( and what should the contents should be) or leave my number so she can collect it with her key.

Ok. I've decided to write short note making my interest loud and clear.I left my # Too I'll get her number next time I see her . thanks for all the answers. wish me luck, she really is a good woman for me

Most Helpful Girl

• Leave a note, girls love that!

• but what should it say. I don't wanna come off as creepy or desperate