I'm really starting to hate my ex, but then again I still have feelings for him.

I'm really starting to hate my ex, but then again I still have feelings for him. My point for this question is that I really don't understand... Show More

The annoying thing is that,Im hanging around a friend that I knew for 3yrs,he doesn't know him personally only went to school with him.My friend is not like other guys,Hes very kind,respectful..basically a gentleman..then out of no where tells me that my friend is trying to sleep with me..WTH? I'm 100% sure that's not true,I know how my friend is..He just told me randomly,For one if he had a girlfriend why care who wants to sleep with me or who I sleep with?

Most Helpful Guy

• > I'm really starting to hate my ex,but then again I still have feelings for him.

Stop it. He's your ex for a REASON.

> Right now he has a new girlfirend!

So... you can be replaced. Accept it.

> He needs someone at all times and finds someone wherever he goes.

Check this out: link

Sounds like your boyfriend.

So he might expect you to be there if/when he comes back. He'll probably be right.

You're really begging for punishment.