Is it weird to ask a girl out?

Is weird to ask a girl you fancy out to coffee or breakfast even if you don't know her very well

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• If this happened to me, I just wouldn't be able to take the guy seriously (after this happening to me several times) I'd assume he just wants to take me out simply because he's physically attracted to me and he'll probably end up ditching me. They are usually really nice guys who will take me out on 2-3 dates. After the 2nd or 3rd date, they suddenly ignore me, ditch me, and find another pretty girl to date. Doesn't matter if I slept with them or not. They ditch me regardless. Hope you don't turn out that way!

• LOL

• Because you sound like a pompous bitch :O

What Girls Said 9

• not at all, that's why you ask a girl out, to get to know her better...just do it.

• Not at all, so long as you aren't creepy about it and come to her house or something.

• no because your point is to get to know her so just be like "excuse me can I take you out to get a coffee or grab a bight to eat and get to know you a little better" something like that you know.

dont try to come on to strong

• I find it cute :)

• Just ask.

• I don't think it's weird. It probably happens fairly often.

• its outrageously weird! you only are supposed to ask out animals lol

• how long have you known her?

• No go for it and do it...

What Guys Said 5

• well most girls expect you to have a few conversations with her first before you ask her out, which in my opinion is the hardest part, because we have to entertain her, make her laugh, etc.

• well I mean how not very well do you know her, cause if you barely talk then its gonna be weird but if you guys actually have conversations then it won't be weird at all

• Take a chance, what's the worst she'll say? No? There's plenty of others out there who I'm sure would love to go out and you can't give up on one try. I say be yourself and keep it cool, ask in a respectful and confident way. Sound like you mean it and don't hesitate. Wish you the best of luck!

• Not weird. It's a way of getting to know her better.

• It isn't weird... but the chance she says yes are much lower.

Food is good bait =0 I'm such a bad guy for saying that ...