Why would he give me the cold shoulder?

i had feelings for this guy and I was pretty sure he had feelings for me. although, I was never completely sure. he would text me for hw, but then he would always get really flirty with the convo. then, we had an amazing time together at Homecoming:holding hands, togetherness, cuddling,etc. so I figured he was into me for sure especially because a week later he wanted to hangout with me outside of school, which we did. but after that, I was always so confused because when I'd see him at school, he'd act uninterested, kinda giving me the cold shoulder. but I noticed that if it was just us two and he'd see me or through texting, he'd be flirty and be happy to see/talk to me. but when we are in a big group of friends, he'd act not happy to see me, sometimes not even acknowledge me,like nothing was happening between us. after a few months of that, I called him out and told him that he likes to lead me on (this was during a text msg convo) and he never texted me back.so I gave him the cold shoulder and then he acted overly nice to me.it was surprising. since then, we don't talk as much. but if he does see me its still the same thing: flirty and outgoing when its just me and him, but when other people are around, it's like I don't matter to him.only a few people know that we were "talking". and from what I've heard, he is really shy.but I don't know what to think...he sure wasn't shy on homecoming or when he'd ask me to hangout.but I still like him.i just don't understand why he acts the way he does.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 1

• Perhaps you should take it easy on the lad. Obviously you can come on too strong in any relationship. Also as I have said many times don't let the physical side of things get to dominating your budding relationship. You may never know what lays ahead if you just pay attention to the guy out of your physical desire to be close. My tip is to bite the bullet and take back your comment. Find him where no one else is and where no one else goes. If he associates you with a specific place he will return consistently to see you. Think about Jess Aarons, the main character in Bridge to Terabitihia. He always returns to that special place because of his partner in crime. Also, avoid the phone or messaging like the plague. It's always better if you contact the guy personally. It shows that you are sincere and care enough to listen to him one on one.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!