Do you ever catch yourself daydreaming about your crush?

It can never be between him and me (we work together and I think he is already taken). I catch myself doing it ALL the time (I see him too much!). Do you like someone you can't be with? Do you ever sometimes find yourself wondering/imagining? If you do how often?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Sure, this happens fairly often. If I flirt with someone taken, I get bad thoughts about her that are hard to shake. Totally normal, don't worry about it. I find that only way to really stop daydreaming is to make an overt move on them, even when I know I'll get told I'm in appropriate. Once I'm told I"m in appropriate, most of the crush disappears, I've found.

• Thanks for the advice! I'm currently trying to get over him. It's been difficult because we work together over 10+ hours a day 4/5 times a week and his new station faces mine. :-(

• Show Older
    • It would be best to have a quiet conversation where you hash out your feelings with each other, just so you both will feel more comfortable. I've found that takes away the fantasies, at least..to some degre!

• I will talk with him. Thank you for the advice! :-)

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 2