How to ask a girl out to be just friends...

K, how do you ask a girl out just to be friends?! Like I'm lacking on friends that are girls and would just like more experience actually talking to girls. But how would you ask out a girl, say just to hang out? I know it seems like a rhetorical question. But guys and girls, you all know this that... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that you could just kind of treat her like one of the guys and ask her to hang out with you and your friends and if she is with her friend ask her to come along too to make it feel more comfortable for her or you could tell her that she could invite some one to come along if she wanted to. The atmosphere should be casual too.

- this is just a suggestion based on my view points this may or may not work.

• The thing is I'm in a hip hop dance class. And I'm the only guy in that class and the rest are all girls. So it's a little intimidating to even ask a couple girls out for say something to eat. What if they reject me?! There's girls all around.

• Then you should try talking to them during dance class try to find something in common to talk about. Just be yourself and your confidence will build. Plus there is a good chance that at least one girl who won't reject you.