Hello Ladies..and gents. What have you been up to lately? Also, would you like to ask me a question?

So, after logging on to GAG today, I realized that I've been here a while, but I've only actually had any sort of conversation with a tiny handful of you. Today, I'm interested in learning about you guys though, so how about you tell me what you have been up to these last few days/months/years, or anything else you would like to share. The sky is the limit. Also, feel free to ask me a question too, about anything. Hoping this gets a lot of replies, because I would like to hear from as many of you as possible!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I've been cloning stuff, genetically modifying plants, and doing metabolic engineering, working on a few websites, writing lots of papers, and having a few beers from time to time. =)

• yea man I know how it is. I'm in the sciences too ^^

• lol, thanks. At least someone finds it interesting. =P Well my peers find my ideas interesting, but talking to anyone else in my life about it is a chore. Trying mentioning modifying proteins in the endoplasmic reticulum of algae to someone and wait for the yawns, or mention genetically modifying plants and watch the backlash come flying as they say, do you really think we should be going in that direction. hehe. =P

• you were up to the most interesting stuff, so I'm giving you best answer

• Show Older

What Girls Said 1

• Well lately I've been working my @ss off and I love it. One of our day shift girls quit so I took her place.Also have been hanging out at a local joint after work to unwind. Lovin life!:-)

• I work with the elderly:-)

• nice. Good to see someone genuinely happy in these days! What do you do for work (if you don't mind me asking)?

What Guys Said 1

• Helloooo to you as well! I've just finished pooping (thanks fer asking), and I would like to know your approach to nose maintenance. Are you in favor of picking with passion, do you prefer dabbing them out daintily with a tissue? We have a right to know!

• My kinda guy! ; - )

• Haha, well I do prefer using tissue paper for such things.