Hello Ladies..and gents. What have you been up to lately? Also, would you like to ask me a question?

So, after logging on to GAG today, I realized that I've been here a while, but I've only actually had any sort of conversation with a tiny handful of you. Today, I'm interested in learning about you guys though, so how about you tell me what you have been up to these last few days/months/years, or anything else you would like to share. The sky is the limit. Also, feel free to ask me a question too, about anything. Hoping this gets a lot of replies, because I would like to hear from as many of you as possible!

Most Helpful Guy

• I've been cloning stuff, genetically modifying plants, and doing metabolic engineering, working on a few websites, writing lots of papers, and having a few beers from time to time. =)

• Essentially, you're busy as f***, hah. Cloning eh? Sounds like you're a grad student

• lol, thanks. At least someone finds it interesting. =P Well my peers find my ideas interesting, but talking to anyone else in my life about it is a chore. Trying mentioning modifying proteins in the endoplasmic reticulum of algae to someone and wait for the yawns, or mention genetically modifying plants and watch the backlash come flying as they say, do you really think we should be going in that direction. hehe. =P

• yea man I know how it is. I'm in the sciences too ^^