Acted aloof and uninterested and now the girl is ignoring me?

As my name says, I AM CLUELESS about how to flirt, interact etc. with girls.

So this girl I know for almost a year used to like me (physically at least). She would look at my way, trying to catch my eye and everything. But I am an idiot and tried to act cool, aloof and uninterested, in hopes of playing hard to get or whatever... I didn't flirt with her and now we are in some awkward situation... She IGNORES me while passing by, and I am too egoistical to acknowledge the fact, so I ALSO IGNORE her... HELP ME I REALLY LIKE THIS GIRL :(

Some additional details. She is in a sorority, a small one and I made out with one of her sisters... after knowing her (like 9 months ago) They aren't that friends but still. Man its quite complicated lol

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd ignore you too. If a guy ignores me then I presume he has no interest and move on. If I figure out that he's playing games then I'm turned off and my interest is gone. Just hope she is a little more forgiving than me and try to talk to her but don't be surprised if you've ruined your chance

• Please look at the update... Any suggestions?

• MAYBE! maybe because she started ignoring me that I noticed... :(

• So be honest with yourself you don't have to answer me but are you genuinely interested or is it the challenge you like?