Guys and girls was I wrong to do this?

My boyfriend asked me to spell the word " Darling" for him while he was sending someone a text. Turn out that he was sending a text to his cousin as he claimed. now do you think I was wrong to asked him about it, do you think I was wrong to assume that he was sending a text to some girl calling her darling.. just want to know if such a situation would cause you to raise the eyebrow.

and guys would you blame your girlfriend to asked such a question if you were in that situation?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think if he was texting a girl and calling her Darling, and he asked you how to spell it, he would be the dumbest guy on the planet.

The fact that you thought this was possible, even for a minute, means you're either one of the most paranoid people around, or you have zero faith in his intelligence. In other words, you think he really is that dumb.

Either way, it doesn't say much about you as a girlfriend.

If I was him, and you asked me about something like that, I'd smack you across the head and tell you to cop on to your dumb self.

• You would be surprise how people use reverse psychology. Just as you say it, why not do it in front of her of cousre she would not think I'm that dumb..