Hey outgoing guys, help me out?

Recently I met this guy. He's outgoing, friendly to everyone so I'm finding it hard to decide whether he's flirting or he's just doing friendly stuff. So he sat next to me and the entire time his arm was against mine. He'd ask about what my plans were for the weekend, what I did the day before, told me about his plans for the following day, told me his hobbies, his holiday in the next few weeks and how he'd meet his family again. In the middle of a joke he picked up my hand. Now the thing that's driving me nuts is, why did he then go and talk to other girls? (we were at a bar) He looked genuinely interested in them. After a while, I got uncomfortable watching so I said I was going to head off. He asked me to stay for a while longer I said nah better not hey. I gave him a hug and he kissed my cheek and said So I'll see you next week? WHAT?!?!? What is this hahaha I'm so confused!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds like you met me! Depends on his age.. If he is under 25 then he is a player with an outgoing personality.. I am recently single with very outgoing personality, but I don't touch girls unless I am crushin. I don't walk up to other girls at bars either unless one is givin the eye. His behavior sounds like he is just tryin to get it in as much as he can before he settles down. He might be attracted to you with the touchin, but if he really liked you like girlfriend material he would be very careful not to make you jealous. Move on

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!