If I don't settle I will end up alone that's a fact how to deal with it?

i am already 28 never gave chances to the few guys that crossed my way and I am not that picky just wanted to be with someone with lots of similarities and some sort of attraction... The guys that end up trying something with me are friends, and they aren't particular attractive like smelly or eat... Show More

I guess we have an understanding my days are over and man is not my priority so I will be a single lady forever, wish I was a lesbian, hell that would be easier...

How to deal with that the single friend forever, some woman are meant to be alone anyway, some will be we are in larger number

Most Helpful Guy

• Have any of your friends ever told you that you sound super picky? You even admitted to never giving chances to any guy who has come your way! You're almost 30. Are you honestly searching for a Ken Doll, or a real man with all his faults? I'm not joking, that's a serious question you need to ask yourself before you consider a long-term relationship or marriage. Answer that question for us and you'll be better off knowing where to go from here.

• Yes my friends have said I am super pick when I was younger and I guess I was but its not about looks its about matching with me, now I am not no where near pick as I was when it comes to looks I would say but as long as there is some attraction and no repulse

• Show Older
    • Desperate? You've never had a boyfriend. You need to kill your pride and expand your options. Desperate is you at 35 and trying to find a man when you're just now starting to date online and you have to compete against your 28 year old girls and younger who refused to humble themselves to go online and meet men. If you're not dating online these days, it says to me that you're more proud than you are serious about finding a man. Perhaps single life is okay with you. Not everyone marries.

• i joined eharmony for free but I don't want to pay, so I can't see their photos I first got 7 matches now more 20 I have no idea how that works...Some seem to like me