• Ask
  • myTake

What do you girls and guys think?

A frined gave me some advice on how to get this girl I like... I put up A post earlier about me asking her out twice and each she said no. I figured... Show More

For the first two people who commented, she's also a pretty close friend. and and as far as I know she loves it when I'm around her. and she doesn't mind too much about personal space with her phone. she lets me use it anyway. and I let her use mine. in fact many times I go through her locker in school to place an Arizona in it ( kiwi strawberry... its her favorite) and she knows I have gone through it by the end of the day from the drink. :)

and she doesn't mind that at all.

Most Helpful Opinion

• that does sound pretty cute, but it's possible if she doesn't really really like you she may feel a bit uncomfortable reading it right next to youso just be sure she likes you first

What Girls Said 2

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. would you be stupid enough to fall for that advice? she will freak out. not only have you invaded her personal space you have stolen her phone, gone through private information (her phone) and invaded her privacy. she will run in the opposite direction. someone here is trying to set you up. just be cool and ask her on a date or casualy ask if she faces getting lunch or hanging out.

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!