What is it about me that drives guys away?

I like to look after myself and make an effort with my appearance (in the hopes of getting my first boyfriend :/) I tend to keep it classier than girls my age but still no guys have ever approached me, this is starting to make me insecure. Am I giving off wrong vibes? Am I just not what they... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• First, relax. You're under 18 so you have plenty of time. At that age I placed a lot of the same feelings you are indicating. It's normal to be insecure. It will give way to confidence in time.

What might surprise you about guys your age is that even the most outgoing guy can be intimidated by a girl he finds attractive. So it may have nothing to do with you. It's a lot easier for us guys if the girl first engage us in conversation.

The main thing you can do is maintain a clean, neat appearance, dress nicely, and be open to talking in groups. Pay attention to boys to return the attention. We hate being ignored. :-)

But again, relax, what you are feeling is normal.