Did she mean to reject me?

This girl was very outgoing but only shy when it came too me,instead she would always smile instead of saying hi first,look when I wasn't looking,always acknowledging me but couldn't make good eye contact when close by,shes told a friend I'm cute while I was in the same room

I thought I was golden and asked her out and she got very nervous and was looking at the floor when I was talking to her,not even facing in my direction...i asked if she was seeing anyone and if she was doing anything,she said no but ill have to see..so I asked for number and she wanted mine instead?i figured she felt bad so I said no its cool I thought you were interested and she ran off without saying anything when I said that.

I no longer see her,if I don't contact her will she contact me thinking it was her fault and I took it as a complete rejection?or maybe I got mixed signals and she was just comming off as nice?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think she may of been interested but all girls are different. I am a very outgoing and weird (in lack of a better word) girl. When it comes to guys I get SUPER nervous.. and I have my reasons why. Girls get sick of guys taking all of the shots. They get to decide everything and girls don't get a chance so maybe that is why she wanted your number not the other way around? She could just be confused. I would give her a few days? If you push it will push her away so I think giving her a few days to think it over and make her move is your best bet. If nothing happens I guess you just move on.