• Ask
  • myTake

How do I ask her out after she tracked me down?

This girl who works in a coffee shop found my art portfolio that I lost outside her work. She googled my name, added me on LinkedIn, and sent me a... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Tell her you wanna' take her to dinner as a "thank you" and if she says yes at the end of the dinner ask her if you can see her again

• This is a good answer

• Show Older
    • That's lame! I'm very sorry. But then again maybe she's jusy busy you know. But if you keep looking you'll find the right girl :-)and add me as a friend if youd like, !

• Ok :)

What Girls Said 4

• coffee shops are nice places to hang out, go there when its not busy and try to have a conversation with her, maybe invite her to a party when she gets off, or take her to see a movie:)

• send her a flirty message... or just flat out ask her to fu*k you ;)

• This is easy. Send her a message on linked in saying thank you and ask her out for a glass of wine.

What Guys Said 2

• Ask her if she believes in fate. Sure it's corny, but the situation calls for it. See how she answers. If she flirts back, then ask her maybe to go walking , since right, she's not going to want to have to smell any more coffee!

• That was cool of her. I'd keep it simple, take her to a Gallery or Museum or something. She seems like an art lover.