Do I have to start going out to meet guys?

Im 20 and have never been with a guy. I'm shy at first but with certain people, I can get over it.bim generally a quiet person, but I have my days when I feel very talkative. I'm just not the partying type. I'm a goody two shoes so yeah... I always try to do the right thing. So I know if I had to... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• it really sounds like you don't like guys at all. I mean you don't like guys at you're college? wtf. a tiny college will still have hundreds of guys, yet you say you don't like them...or the guys at work. so its painfully clear that you have to decide what you want before you go looking for it.

• Well I meant to say I don't like the ones I have met. I don't see them as more than friends. The guys that come to my job are either too old, or married. I don't want to be after married men. I'm not a homewrecker.

so I don't know if to keep waiting to see if I meet someone I like at school, or do I have to take a different approach to meeting guys.

• well my advice it to take full advantage of being in college. it never gets easier than that