How can I tell him I don't want to go to his house?

I'm 17 and I'm involved with an 18 year old guy I met a few months ago, and he's told me a lot that he loves me. A few weeks ago, he asked me if I wanted to come over to see him some time so we could spend a nice day together, I said yes and he planned it for this weekend. The thing is, I told my... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd hope that if you're involved in him it is under the presumption that he truly has changed... that said I think, especially if he still lives in the gang environment, that you are only asking for unecessary trouble.

Even if things go great, do you want to keep going into an environment where you may not feel comfortable? You should either tell him to come to your area/place or if you do go to his area only with lots of friends.

It sounds like you like him so it's hard to say this but the situation just doesn't sound safe enough to take the risk.