How do I get a boy to ask me out? Is my best-friend jelous of me?

Please read it all... Sorry if its long...

Okay, so my best friend Sabrina had a party last week and so I met this guy who was realllllyyyyy cute. We started talking through chat... a lot and he told me he liked me and I also confessed the same thing, but he said that he would like to wait a little to get to know me better. I have explained mostly everything about my life, except for somewhat important details... Sabrina keeps telling me: Are you that desperate? But I'm not! This senior year I've had one boyfriend already, and she didn't get any, and like, she thinks she is prettier that me but the only good thing about her is her boobs and ass... Is she jelous or something? She has had 10 boyfriends. Me: 2! She is even asking me how to get a guy that I used to like... What the F***! So this was a little off topic but...

1.How much time do you think it will take him to ask me out?

2. How do I make my friend say what's on her mind when she is around me... like how do I make her confess what she thinks about me?

Thanks guys

Most Helpful Guy

• Forget what your friend thinks or says. It's your life and the person who you are interested in. If she really liked this guy, she would have talked to him by now. It sounds like she's trying to limit the people you date by influencing your choices through her own actions and words. Don't let her control you like that! I've had friends like this in the past. They are no longer my friends. I've learned what's best for me and my life. What's the worst that could happen? She'll stop talking to you. If she's a real friend, this would never happen. And if she does stop talking to you over childish stuff like this (not calling you or the guy or your emotions childish, just her actions), then she was never your friend to begin with.

Also, if she's your friend, then you should know what she thinks about you already. Just sit her jealous ass down and ask her.

1. No telling. If you like him, you should talk to him about it, that way you'll know for sure.

2. I have no idea. I think someone mentioned to get her drunk? I wouldn't recommend this since she's probably underage. But alcohol does hold the magic of allowing the person to loosen up and reveal how they truly feel.