Do you remember your first crush?

Remember your first crush. Do you keep in touch? Are you still with that person? What grade? Did that person know s/he was your first crush? Did that person feel the same? Were you shy?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Yes. Her name is Tanya. She was only the prettiest girl in the history of our elementary school. She felt the same way, even called me her baby, until the day I attempted to act cool by denying my feelings for her in front of my friends(she put me on the spot, and I was an age when girls are considered to be yucky to boys. Boy, was I a tool that day.We lost contact for a few years due to attending different middle schools. I saw her again in high school but I had moved on to something special by then.

What Guys Said 17

• Yeah, tenth grade. His name was Carl. He was the first guy I ever gave head to. It was so exciting. But he couldn't handle the pressure after the 3rd month. I heard he got caught in the waterpolo locker room with another guy at his college. I think he's doing Bear scenes somewhere in upstate New York for fun now.

• My first crush was in 5th grade...and we dated but thing didn't workout lol

• 7th grade. She was in my wood shop class and had the most amazing...Well I'll just stop there. I was too much of a p**** to ask her out. Wish I'd worked up the nerve though. I have no idea where she is today.

• It was in K5! haha, it's crazy how I've always been liking girls...Anyways, nah I don't know anything about what happened to her. She left the school after a year or so and that's that.

• Yes I do. Her name was Shannon. In 7th grade, I put my heart on the line and confessed to her that I liked her after three months of trying to adjust to a new set of emotions. Embarrassed the heck out of me and I could barely even look her in the face (let alone talk to her) for the rest of the year. Communication over the years has been sparse.Karma did its job, though. She's single and unhappy about it. I'm in a happy, healthy relationship and have been so for the past eleven months.

• Yeah Olivia, we were in tue YMCA together in Evanston.

• Yup! I had a huge crush, but I was also kind of a bad boy in elementary school. A lot of girls liked me. My crush and I kissed and we hung out a lot. And since it was all taboo, we had to keep it a secret from the adults LOLI remember her name, but not her last name. And she's in a different country. I don't know her FB and I don't think she remembers me. It was like 13 years ago.

• LOOL yeah this girl I liked in grade 1... got my first kiss back then too, nd grabbed some ass in grade 3... Balling in elementary BOIIIII! lol I moved far away from her nd don't remember her last name or I'd fb her to see how she's doing.

• Oh, sure, Lisa, the only second grader girlor boy who could outrun me. What great legs, although I didn't think that way in 2d grade. I've always been curious what she looked like gorwn up, but I've not seen her since then.

• Absolutely. Loved the girl for years :-(. I never told her but did see I photo of her a few years ago. The oddest thing was feeling nothing when I saw her photo. The adult version of her did nothing for me, but when I think back to when we were kids I still, squirm a little.

• haha yeah I remember.I was only 3 years oldwe used to go in the same school bus.

• Oh memories...girl in kindergarten, we played a lot together even at the sleep time while other kids slept. When I left to primary school we lost contact so no idea where is she now...but she still has a place in my heart since I remember her pretty good.

• Yeah, this MILF teacher back in grade 3 lolWait, I never really had a crush when I was younger, just wanted to bang attractive girls at an early age (is that bad/weird)?

• Yeah, lol...

• That's weird :) but that was your choice.

• A girl named Paige in kindergarten. We go to the same school still but don't really keep in touch. The last time I talked to her had to have been in 5th grade on the way back from a field trip. Yes she knows that she was my first crush after I told on the way back from the field trip and she felt the same way about me in kindergarten. I guess you learn a lot from playing truth or dare on your way back to school. I wasn't very shy we talked every once in a while at recess

• Kindergarten I had this crush on Jacklyn Smith. I had this odd urge to look up her skirt. I never missed and episode of Charlie's Angels

• First grade. She didn't like me back, I was too nerdy back in the day.

• I can't remember really ? Girls probably can , but guys flirt with multiple girls too much so I wouldn't know lol

What Girls Said 12

• My first crush was the actor Lucas Black. I still have the hots for him too... My first real life crush was a boy named Max in 2nd grade. We held hands under a table when the teacher read everyone a story, and he kissed my cheek. That's still the most action I've gotten to date. lol. He moved to California, then came back many years later, and ended up being the stepbrother of a friend I had in high school. I saw the guy again after that, but I didn't have any interest in him anymore.

• Me and my first crush still have an awesome friendship but I think we outgrew anything romantic long ago. I'm not quite sure if he knew he was my first crush but he did feel the same way, I wasn't too shy back in those days though.

• omg yes! I was obsessed! I'm so glad this was before Facebook or MySpace because I would have stalked him even more then I did in real life...lol . I would right about ever encounter with him in my diary.. actually that entire diary was devoted to him...I told my friend I liked him, she told him and he he didn't like me, but he liked my friend instead... she didn't like him though... I was so heart broken! But I soon got over him, I had a new crush, who liked me back but he eventually moved away:(I still see the first crush every now and then he lives on the same street as me.

• yes I remember him but I don't remember the feeling anymore :).. lol sounds like a line from a song

• I was in Kindergarten and had a crush on my brother's friend who was about 6 years older than me. He had big ears haha.Anyways.. my sis came up with the idea of me writing a letter to him and telling him that I liked him. Then I signed it by putting my mom's lipstick on and kissing the paper.

• 4th grade. A boy named Rohan. He was very shy,quiet type. very cute... (I went to different school the following year)"Do you keep in touch? Are you still with him?" - No."Did he know?"- I have no idea. I was pretty friendly,talkative girl. I was friends with everybody in the class except him. I caught him staring at me many times. I use to get very shy around him,so we hardly ever talk. lol It was so silly.

• Grade 2 or 3 maybe. We still keep in touch. He did not like me back - I was not shy at all, lol. He rejected my plastic ring I tried to marry him with. >_<

• I remember he was blond I can never remember his name he moved away, it's odd that I'll randomly think about him and wonder where he ended up. I can't for the life of me think of his name though, I think it may have been Justin or something with a J lol.

• 4th grade. His name was Ben. I am still in touch with him but he never knew that he was my crush . I'm not sure if he felt the same. Yes, I was shy.

• His name was Ricky. Nice lookin' fellow that I liked back in 5th grade. He thought I was too weird..

• Sixth grade probably. Very very very shy, I think I almost fainted when he kissed me haha. And we still talk from time to time. Facebook is a good way to stay in touch.

• Sean, second grade. Blonde hair, icy blue eyes. CUTEST smile ever. No, he doesn't know. Known him since Kindergarten till 6th grade. Then, I moved. Shy? No, we played tag and on the monkey bars together every recess time. I have no idea if he felt the same. Probably not. Oh well.