How do I ask him if he's serious without it being offensive?

i want to ask him if he really does like me or he's just enjoying himself? I want to ask him why he acts like he cares and he tries to talk to me a lot? Does he like me or is he playing? How do I say it without hurting him or coming as offensive?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• It's simple. He likes you. How much he likes you is something that'll take a while to figure out for both of you. Tell him what you want, and listen to him if he reciprocates. If you match up half way decently, it could be cool. He probably does want sex. The question is what else he might be up for as well. You won't know until you talk it over with him.

What Guys Said 9

• Just start being a little distant with him; don't answer him the next time he contacts you...and look away from him all the time when you are together.He'll then ask YOU waht is wrong, and then he can't really be offended by what you say, since he asked you what was on your mind!Tell him he comes off as not serious, and so you're also not going to take HIM seriously.

• Get straight to the point. That's not offensive and I don't see how it can hurt him. That's a good general rule with all men. We suck at taking hints and reading between the lines. Just straight forward with no sugar coating.Keep in mind that there is a very good chance he doesn't know the answer himself.

• guys are pretty simple. just ask the f-ing question. we can take getting hurt. sometimes what we need to get our attention. just say it. you do not need to measure your words with us. just say what is on your mind. we cannot read yours.

• I really wanted to give examples of how you could formulate it but my brain is at a standstill xDThe simplest solution would be: Don't be afraid of possibly sounding offensive. It's perfectly okay to get right to the point if you're feeling unsure.

• I don't think those questions would be a good idea...If I like a girl and she asks me that I probably wouldn't talk to her anymore or give her my attention..If you wanna ask him just say DO YOU LIKE ME? just straight up like that.

• Don't ask him just enjoy your time and wait for his signals.

• Please, whatever else you think, please don't think of those questions as offensive or hurtful. He may not want to have that talk, or be scared off, etc, but you certainly have a right to ask.

• You did not explain a thing.What is it that he says?Without knowing anything it's hard to give advice ;)

• its a long distance friendship, but we treat each other as more than friends. he is always so nice to me and he used to talk to me every single day. he wanted to be more, but I respect our culture and so he claims that he likes that. recently, he's been ignoring my messages and replying after hours - he'd always blame his phone though. I want to get straight to the point and know if he really does like me or he's playing games, so I want to ask him without being rude in any way.

• Show Older
    • alright, thank you

• Hey may has become busy somewhere sometime your business don't allow to speak with your beloved one but, it does not mean he is being rude I think you can "Hey! Looking busy, no conversation from your side since long.". It's just a suggestion.

• Well, ask him if he's genuine, why he does the things he does. Careful though, don't make it sound like an interrogation.I think the best way to see if he's serious is by his actions though over more time.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!