Is she using me or is she really over her ex?

okay I'm talking to this girl we go to high school together both seniors we've been talking for a while about 3 months, the probably is she just got of a serious relationship 7 months ago. I ask her is she still in love with her ex and she says no, but I go check her twitter page and I saw a tweet... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you already know the answer.

When I was 15 I did similar stuff like this, knew I had that one best guy mate who was in-love with me and would do absolutely anything to make me happy, and when I got out of a serious relationship I was completely f***ed up. I lead him on with no intentions of being with him, nothing.

Now I'm not saying this is the right thing to do, I'm just saying that us girls are emotionally screwed sometimes, and it makes us feel powerful and desirable and in hope to take our mind off things and try to get over some people.

But by the sound of it she hasn't gotten over her ex at all.