Attracted to intelligence? Weird or not?

I love a guy with a brain. Its so so attractive and just so hard to find.Is anyone else out there attracted to intelligence.?I guess you could say I like 'em nerdy lol. :pIs this weird.? Who else.?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• You're a rarity. There's plenty, but you might have to come down on your physical attractiveness standards. haha

• Lol well I guess physical attractiveness would just be a plus.

• Show Older
    • I think you're weird then. Regardless of what they say, most girls aren't attracted to intelligence. Intelligence is just an added extra for some girls and even then, it's not for all.For a girl to say that she wants intelligence, attractiveness is just a plus, and she doesn't care about the money he makes is quite odd. Of course, that's assuming all of that is actually true.

• Well if he wanted to throw money at me Id take it, I'm not crazy lmao. Money is just not what I'm after, I work myself lol:P But I see what you mean.

What Guys Said 5

• I think the majority of girls will say they are attracted to intelligence if you ask them. Of coarse, what one says its not always what one does

• Unfortunately that's very true.

• I'd say weird because most women don't care about intelligence. I'm very attracted to intelligence in a woman. It's hard to find intelligent people in general.

• So true lol

• As far as girls go, I'd rather have a smart one that's not as pretty than a dumb sexual bomb. I'd certainly hope it goes the same for your gender but as much as every girl says they like it, that doesn't seem to hold true often.

• Definitely not weird. I wish that more girls liked smart guys.

• I like intelligent women so I guess I could accept that from you?

What Girls Said 5

• Who wants to spend time with someone you can't have an actual conversation with. Looks mean nothing if you're as dumb as a post

• lol no it's not weird, we all have different tastes and different preferences so :)

• That is super attractive, although I know I'm not genius smart I want a guy that is about my level of brainy. I couldn't stand a guy who is dumber then me, it would annoy me.

• You're not the only one. I'm similar in this aspect also. I love it when a guy can impress me with his knowledge on something that he enjoys and that I would probably would never have known without him.

• "Hard to find". Lol! But to answer your question, I don't think it's weird. An intelligent guy beats a dumb f*ck any day.