How do you flirt physically with confidence?

I'm new to all this relationship stuff. And I majorly suck at flirting. Have no idea how to do it.I like this guy and he likes me, we are getting to know each other. Both of us are physical touch people, but are both to scared to initiate touching between us. I really want to but I don't know how and am to un-confident.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 2

• A couple of things off the top of my head:-When he makes a funny joke (genuinely funny!) playfully touch his arm while you're laughing.-Paint your nails a new color and offer up your hand to him and ask if he likes them.-If he holds a door open for you (he should be doing this!), then brush your hand against his lower back as you walk past him to enter through the door.-If you're out at night and it's cold, tell him you're cold. He should get the hint to either give you his coat, or put his arm around you to keep you warm.-Tell him your shoulders are sore from doing XYZ, and maybe he'll offer to rub them for you.

• There's no guide on how to do it. I suggest watching a movie together and slowly lean towards him till you finally touch. Once you get to that point, it will feel more natural.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!