• Ask
  • myTake

How to make my ex pursue me more ?

I know this sounds really immature.. but long story short, my boyfriend had hurt me several times in the past.. and he asked for several breaks... Show More

What Guys Said 2

• awsome ...

make him feel that you are really really happy and have moved on

and he dosnt bother you

post some hang out pics on fb with some of your gal friends and a few with a handsome guy friend

make sure the pics are great and jazzy look the most beautiful as much as you can

he will regret leaving u...

Cheers

• Just no head games. Make your intentions clear and succinct. It's much easier for us when we know what you guys want and what you're thinking!

• I know trust me .. but I gave him so many chances and he blew them all .. I just wanna see how much effort is he willing to put for me :) that's all

• Okay well guys don't change, so if he's blown multiple chances before he's only going to continue to do so.

• I concur. My ex most likely is giving up on me right now, but I have a plan to get her back. We are going to have to start over again as a new relationship.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!

0/2500