Confused about this girl

So I went to a backpacking trip with this girl. I am not that attracted to her, but she is a wonderful friend, and I don't want to loose that friendship. She asked me out some days ago for drinks, and again out today. I am not really sure how she thinks me as, but right now I am not really looking for a long term relationship.

a)I am not even sure whether she thinks of me in a romantic way, but because she has been asking me out so many times, I am thinking of this. How do I tell whether she indeed thinks of me in that way? I have been also seen some IOIs, hair flicks and all, but to say it lightly, I am not that experienced in this area.

b)In case she does, how do I tell that to her, without damaging our friendship?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• She wants your D my friend. Most likely anyway. It could just be friendly but I think she wants under you. But you guys can still be friends. Just say "you're a good friend" or "thanks for being my friend all this time. I've really needed a good friend that's a girl" or "I'm really glad we're friends". Something like that and she should get it

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 1

• Just casually mention that you don't want a relationship with anyone. Just put out there before it goes any further.

As for the rest, I have no idea what she wants, she might just want to talk to you in person about something that's bugging her. Don't avoid her though, that makes you a lousy friend.

If she is interested, and persists, just be straight with her about needing her as a friend without complications.