How to tell whether flirting is just friendly or something more?

One of my female co-workers is always flirting with me. She is older than me, I'm 25 and she's in her early 40s, but I certainly find her attractive. We have worked together for two years and have always been friendly and talk a lot and even have a few things in common (one of them being we both hate our job, lol). However, its only be the last several months that she's been flirting with me. She mentioned to me that she wanted to go out after work sometime. Of course, I told her we would, although I postponed it because it was a very busy time of the year for me. Anyway, what should I expect when we go out? Do you think she just wants to go out as friends or something more? I don't have much experience dating, so I really have trouble reading women.Also, I should mention she is in a long-distance relationship with a man who live halfway across the country, they see each other once a year at best. She never refers to him as her boyfriend though, so should I take that as she's single?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Sorry. I meant to give you five stars.

• Believe me I'm not trying to save it, at 25, I'm desperate to lose it. Her or any other attractive woman would be fine. Also, the thought of losing my virginity to an older, more experienced woman is a bit of a turn on :)

• Well just follow her lead. Are you sure you want to give her your virginity?

• Obviously I will go out with her and see what happens. I hope you're right. To add to my anxiety about this, I'm also a virgin (at my age, very embarrassing). Of course, she doesn't know that, although a lot of women seem to pick up on it for some reason, I posted a separate question here about that problem.

• Show Older

What Girls Said 2

• You say she only sees him once a year dosn't sound like a relationship to me.Go out with her see where it leads .If you want to keep it on a friends level make it understood that's what you want.

• She wants to get a bit personal with you. She's not single!

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!