Have you ever had a nightmare where your SO was brutally murdered?

I recently started seeing this guy and I spend most night over at his place. The other morning when we got up he was clearly upset about something so I asked him what was wrong. He said he had a really bad nightmare(something that happens a lot for him) after a while he went on to say it was the bloodiest one he's had in a while. He's in the army so I assumed it was going to be about that, and asked him if he wanted to talk to me about it. He after a few moments of pondering it, he proceeded to start off the dream which originally seemed completely fine. He then went to say how when we woke up the next morning I wasn't in bed or anywhere to be found in the house but then he found part of a corpse, started digging in part of the back yard where the dirt was loose compared to the rest and found me deep down in a pool of blood and mud, obviously killed.

He was clearly really upset over it so I can assume that he doesn't want me murdered. Is it normal to have nightmares like that though or should I be a little concerned?

Most Helpful Guy

• I haven't had this type of dream, but I imagine it would be something that I'd be worried about. Wouldn't look TOO much into it though.