How would you want a girl to approach you?

I want to approach a boy who goes to my school. I have never talked to him. I don't know what to say. I just want him to kind of notice me in a way. I know he knows who I am, we just have never talked & he kind of intimidates me. If you are a guy, what would impress you if a girl came up to you &... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• Approaching a guy isn't like approaching a girl where you have to be charming and funny. Look at the comments below all these guys are saying they'd be happy if a girl approached them.

Just come up to him and ask him a question and try to segue into a conversation from there. You don't necessarily need to seal the deal on the first conversation but it can get your foot in the door and take from complete stranger to some kind of acquaintance and familiarity. then try to talk to him more often.

if you see him, if you talk to him, flirt with him and smile a lot.