Can a guy like a girl after a one night stand?

I had a one night stand with a guy who I met briefly at a bar one night asked for my number and asked me to hang out with him. I was busy for the text 3 days so I couldn't hang out right away but he texted me everyday. When we hung out we slept together. He asked me to spend the night at his place but I decided against it. When I left his place he walked me to my car, told me to drive home safe and text him when I got home. Which I thought was nice but strange for the situation. I text him when I got home and he sent me the smiley face that looks like it's kissing and told me to sleep well. After that I thought I would never hear from him again. Its been 3 days now and he has texted me first everyday just to talk. No sexting, no asking for pictures, no asking me to come over at 11pm at night to hook up. All the conversations are during the day and continue to the evening. I am not sure what this all means. I really thought I would never hear from him again. I am open to seeing where this goes but is he? Does he actually like me? why he is still talking to me?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000 characters

Most Helpful Opinion

• No. But he can if he has sex with her again and again. By definition if it's only one night it didn't go anywhere.

My advice: See him again. Have a fun time out. Go back to his place (or take him home). Have sex like wildcats. Stay the night. Have more sex the next morning. Take it from there.

What Guys Said 2

• Yes, it's possible. It isn't as common, but it definitely happens sometimes, and from everything you've written, it sounds like this is one of those times.

• You probably hit the Right Spot, and made him Sprung.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!