• Ask
  • myTake

Does he like me or not?

I was in Venice with my college group. And got to know this guy who I had known before but not as intensely as this. He is very difficult for me to... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• What I have read either he likes you or he's your gay best friend. You get back to college ask him. You could do it before you go back. You won't look stupid.

What Guys Said 2

• Exactly what Scorch said. Just email him or something. Make it short and to the point. Can't really come to a definitive conclusion. He could be a douche, gay, or a coward.

What Girls Said 1

• He likes you! Its typical for a guy to send mixed messages, he wants you to know he likes you, but he doesn't want to seem desperate, he flirts with other girls and keeps eye contact with you because he wants to see your reaction, he wants you to be jealous, if you like him you should flirt with him, or maybe ask him if he wants to see a movie that you can't wait to see. Good luck!