Girls if a cute boy bumps into you by accident when you go down the stair would you be happy or not?

Like you go down the stairs and he goes up the stair and when about to turn he bumps into you by accident. What goes on your mind except sorry?

Most Helpful Girl

• Girls if a cute boy bumps into you by accident when you go down the stair would you be happy or not?

Not happy I'm not seeing why I would be happy I could have been knocked down and fall down the stairs because the guy is cute.

What goes on your mind except sorry?

It's probably not an accident he bumped into me and this d*ck snot better apologize since he bumped into me or I'll bump into him making sure he falls down the stairs.

What Girls Said 21

• duhhh if he is cute lol and what would be on my mind is oh he was cute : ) but that's about it..maybe if I thought the guys was really my type and I was single I would try to get his number or figure out if he was single too.

• If it's by accident I'll brush it off no matter if the guy is good looking or not. If they bash into me to get my attention, I'd be annoyed.

• I wouldn't care and just go on with my day, I would assume it was an accident

• Eh. Unless it was someone I liked, I wouldn't really think or say anything besides 'sorry'. Someone's appearance is not enough for me to find them attractive and flip out about it.

• It depends on the situation/my current mood/ how his behavior after bumping in to me.

If he smiles and apologizes then it would be sweet, but if he just bumped in to me and said "sorry" then I wouldn't make much of it. If he was cute, I would most definitely think about it for a few minutes-hour afterward, but again it depends on my mood and current situation. If I had a big exam my next class, I wouldn't be thinking about it it all.

More from Girls
16

What Guys Said 1

• i am going to start bumping into girls randomly to pick them up