• Ask
  • myTake

girls!!!!! what's the "best" way of getting the girls number?!?

I've only known this girl for maybe about 3 days but I've thought she's the prettiest girl in school since last September. I added her on fb yesterday so things are moving but slowly. I'm lookin to taking another step and getting her number. Since its the long weekend I won't be seeing her till Tuesday, I was thinking I could maybe get my "texting game" going. My only line of communication with her ATM is Facebook so I was thinking about asking her for her number over that. I feel like that may seem cowardly as opposed to asking for it in person. What would be the best way to get the girls number. I mostly want to know the girls pov

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 1

• Verbal communication is key here, girls will be flattered that you took the more proactive approach, and even if you stumble over yourself it should be kinda cute. Go in person.

• That's what I thought. So maybe one day after school walk up and ask for her number?

• Try to hold a conversation with her first and sorta slip it in at the end.

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!