• Ask
  • myTake

Does she have a crush on me? I do like her.

Friendly or wants more just shy about it?theres this girl I always see at the store, she always smiles at me and asks me if I found everything ok...and she just keeps smiling at me and staring...well 4 days ago I got into another lane and she was there, but at a diff register and she seen me and was cheesing and grinning and she made a special effort to say hi too me and then she went to the register I was at to mess around with some bags and she kept lookin at me and she said bye still smiling...i did see her today, when she seen me she put her head down and gave the customer her change...but when I went to her register she had this big azz smilie on her face and motioned for me to get into her lane...she then put her closed sign up after I got into her lane...she asked me the usual and then kept smiling at me showing all her teeth...then as the girl was going to walk with me, some other chic who was working at a register was like (to the girl I like) is that your natural hair color too turn her attention from me ...this other girl she looks like a big man but she's a girl... the girl I like did turn and tell me bye and started smiling at me...and turned to start talking to the other girl...i don't know what do you think? crush, friendly? I was going to give her my number the next time I go to the store.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• just give her your number.

• im thinking about doing that...you think she'll call me or text me?

• Show Older
    • i sent her a note with my number and that was a month ago...but she hasn't called she's just been acting funny,like shell run to the back and get some water something she's never done before, or shell ignore me, or shell have an angry look on her face, and the next day smile...maybe I misread everything...i guess she's a naturally friendly girl oh and I found out her dad is a pastor so if she's gay she's on the dl and no one knows...even her manager looks at us funny,

• Sounds like she's either Bi-polar or just not interested in you, its best to move on an write her off like what most girls do to guys.

What Guys Said 3

• Do you like her?

• yes I like her but I don't want to get turned down if she's not a lesbian or bisexual...she may just be friendly because that's her job

• Are you a lesbian or bisexual?

• Wow =] she's so interested in you by the way, trying to drag your attention and making tha 1st move..Start 1st to treat her as friends, ask her to go out.. if she holded hands so make sure she has a crush on ya.. ;] Hit me back if you wanna share opinions.

• i will do that whenever I go back to the store in a few weeks

• Show Older
    • Just don't panic and you gotta make a move girl =] .. don't worry, nobody embarras someone else nowadays =D

• i sent her a note with my number and that was a motnh ago...but she hasn't called she's just been acting funny,like shell run to the back and get some water something she's never done before, or shell ignore me, or shell have an angry look on her face, and the next day smile...so I dunno, may I misread everything...i guess she's a naturally friendly girl

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!