Will ignoring him help or does he really not want to be with me?

Ok so me and this guy were talking since September and we finally started dating in December and we dated for two months. Things were perfect! I was crazy about him and he was crazy about me I was the happiest I've ever been. Well a day before Valentine's day he looked me in the eyes and told me he loved me and meant it that set my heart on fire I felt like I was dreamin well the day after Valentine's day we had a fight over something stupid and he broke up with me. Then he ignored me the whole week and I was blowin his phone up apologizin and wanting to talk things through. Well he finally texted me this past Friday and said we are over there is nothin to talk about. And I said well it was a silly fight I think we should give it another try and he said no we can be friends but I'm not gonna be your boyfriend. And I said fine.. Then I ignored him since Saturday morning and its now Monday night he hasn't texted or called he like one of my Facebook statuses last night I don't know what's going on because we were so extremely happy with each other and together! I just wish he could see that.. I just wanna

know if he's missing me and if ignoring him is working or if he's serious and doesn't want to be with me.. Help!

Most Helpful Girl

• He sounds immature and indirect. He probably had other things bothering him building up in his mind that he didn't tell you about, hence why you were so blindsided about the breakup.