• Ask
  • myTake

Should I feel offended and ask more or just leave it?

My boyfriend came to mine the other day and forgot to bring his f**s,so he went aday with out smoking,which I was proud of,so today I rang him and... Show More

What's Your Opinion?

Add your opinion...

0/2000

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!

What Girls Said 1

• I smoke and I tell people its for when I'm bored because I don't know how else to explain it.. But just ask him if that's what he meant or not. Only way to find out is by asking Hun :)

• I don't smoke so when he says he has one cos he is bored,i don't understand.I don't like asking cos sometimes it causes a argument =o he also tells me I don't bore him when I ask him,but now that he made that comment,i really don't know what to think.

• Personally I would just sit him down and tell how that comment he made, made you feel and if it causes an argument talk it out until its sorted :) but as I say not everyone has a reason for smoking, some people just do it to keep their hands busy so maybe that's what he means by doing it 'when he's bored' :)

What They Said On Facebook