He seems to like me, but hasn't asked me out...?

Hi guys! I met this really nice guy about two weeks ago when I was out with friends. I have never had much luck when it has come to guys, but he has... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Yeah he definitely likes you. He's just a typically guy with a moderate level of confidence.

He's got enough to make some moves, to call you up, cuddle, without being a complete nervous wreck, but after that he's hesitant, as many guys would be in his situation. For all you know, he has the same fears about you not really being into him and only using him.

He likes you, he just hasn't had the guts to fully close the deal yet, and ask you to be his GF. He'll probably ask soon enough, some guys just move slow. Just make sure you continue to encourage him. If you seem hesitant yourself, he might get the vibe your not all that into him anymore and he'll be more afraid to ask. If you're really bold, you can just bring it up yourself. Just ask him if he's ever given any thought to make things official between the two of you.