What to do when the guy you're dating doesn't ask you out for V-Day?

Okay, so I'm relatively new to being single and dating this guy who is by all accounts CRAZY about me for a couple of months. V-Day is in a week,... Show More

Update that he asked me out for a "really romantic night" next week but not V-Day. Really the crowds and hype or another girl?

Most Helpful Girl

• You can be romantic without celebrating Valentines day. Much of Valentines is over commercialized and society makes us believe if a guy doesn't take us out or cook for us and dote on us on one particular day in February then he must be a worthless loser.

Of the other times you're together do you enjoy his company? Has he done sweet things for you? Don't focus so much on a single day. Step back and look at the whole picture. If you feel he treats you poorly as a whole then that would be reason to break things off... not because he doesn't get into Valentines day.

Asker upvoted