Ex doesn't want to talk but still stares at me?

My ex girlfriend and split about 4 months ago at her request. She said that I didn't show how much I cared about her ( she's somewhat insecure).About a month after that, I SPECIFICALLY contact her asking if we could talk about stuff and she agrees. But when we meet up she was giving me the "cold shoulder" throughout the talk. I text her later in the day asking why and replies that really didn't want to talk to me (Why even agree to meet then?). Since that text, I haven't talked or texted her ever. But recently (past 3 weeks) I have been catching her staring at me from afar and sneaking glances at school.If you don't want to talk, why stare?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I think she's still into you and wants you back. She sounds proud on top of being insecure, and if the reason she broke up with you is your lack of displays of affection, she's probably waiting for you to beg for forgiveness... She's been hurt, so she won't be satisfied with just a talk.In my opinion it's kind of immature to expect an apology but run away from you. I don't know the details to your relationship, maybe she deserves one (an apology), maybe she doesn't. But if she's not letting you talk and have the chance to explain yourself, then you don't owe her anything.Unless you also want to get back with her, in which case you could try giving a little more effort. It's up to you really! Sorry I don't know if this really helps :/

What Girls Said 1

• I think she is definitely insecure about her feelings for you, she just doesn't know what she wants right now, so let her know she needs to figure it out if not she will lose you forever.

What Guys Said 1

• He's trying hard to move on.

• Do you mean "she's" lol?