Would you mind, if a girl would be the one starting the conversation?

So first of all, I'm 20 and never had a boyfriend. I did already went on a couple of dates, but I still feel very inexperienced.There is this guy I met last week and he was cute and seemed nice. So I added him on fb and started the Conversation. (Under an excuse).Since then we texted a bit, but it is more like me asking questions and him answering them... (but usually in a longer way). So my question would be, would you mind, if you were the guy?What about me asking him out? And how can I turn the asking session in a real conversation :)?*puts up cookies and waits for answers*

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Most guys adore for the girl to be the aggressive one for a change, and you're only texting anyway. Not a big deal, even if he's a traditional type guy who wants to be the one in charge.Nowadays, you can take the initiative and not be called names by most people, any more. Even in 'real time', not just in texting.So go ahead and get to know the guy. If he likes you, he'll start holding up his end of the conversation. If he stays passive, well, you've learned something, and you can chat up some other guy who might respond with more enthusiasm!

• Vorwarts!

• Never look back!

• Thanks a lot you two :)).

What Guys Said 6

• I would never have a problem with it, I'd just love it if she talks about interesting topics.

• wish it would happen more often

• Well, I'm shy, so as long as she didn't simply say "hi" and expect me to carry the conversation, I'd be fine with it. However, she should know that there will probably be some awkward silences, especially at the beginning. lol All of that is being hopeful though.As to how you can turn your asking sessions into conversations, I'm definitely not the best person to ask. Good luck!

• Well it's a lot better than the other alternative of just sitting all the way across the room, looking at us from time to time and then staring away, and once we do look at you, HOPE that we notice you and come talk to you...So no, we wouldn't mind. If he does, he has issues...

• I always liked that.

• I don't mind if girls start the conversation, just ask him if he wants to hung out and take it from there.

What Girls Said 1

• no, I bet they will like it