How can I as a black girl pick up a white guy?

I just think white guys are hot but I don't know how to approach them, or what to do to attract them.

Most Helpful Opinion

• You attract them the way you would attract any other guy. You look at your best features(physically, mentally, emotionally etc) and put your best foot forward. You look at the things that make someone a good partner and work on those too. White guys aren't magical creatures. They are human just like you and me and more often than not they are just looking for good and attractive partner regrdless of that persons racial background. Culturally there are certain behavior s and tastes associated with white folk and if you are willing to change who you naturally are to be similar to them it will be difficult, but I suggest you study the behavior of the white girls and see how they snag white guys.

• Be pretty and copy white people. Got it.

• I felt like that was going pretty well... and then it all fell apart.