He was asking about birth control. What's on his mind?

My boyfriend and I have Been together eight months. We've been taking things slow and we're both virgins. Recently we've started showering together, and that caused my boyfriend to have me ask my mom if she doesn't mind. I did, and we got into the whole "be safe" conversation, and she also... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• What do you mean you Mom putting you on birth control? You 14 or something? if you think yo are gong to have sex you put yourself on birth control. In this country you can do it and not tell anyone but your doctor or nurse. You need no one's permission. if you are determined to be abstinent until marriage consummation you don't need anything but your discipline and self control. If you are so in love with him that you want his male love you must make the decision and use your wisdom. This a good and necessary conversation. Tell your lover what you feel and what your rules are. If he does not respect them then he does not respect you. its obvious he wants you badly. That's just plain scorching hot. If you two marry he will want babies.

• I'm only asking my mom because I'm under her insurance and when I got on it myself they gave me one that wasn't covered by her insurance. Otherwise I would.