• Ask
  • myTake

If a guy really likes you, he will ask you out. True?

If a guy really likes you, he will ask you out? True? Or do guys sometimes date (as gf/bf) girls because they're lonely or want to get over... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• he will at least ask you out or make a lot of efforts to be really close to you.sure he could be rebounding or just bored, especially when he's young. as a guy gets older I think he is more likely to think carefully before committing to someone. when you are young teens it's more of a game.

What Guys Said 2

• Depends on the guy, some are shy and never let the girl know how he feels about her, so I would guess the others would ask the girl out. Sadly, some people are rebound gf/bfs, so yeah guys/girls do that.

• How far could a rebound go

• Until that person eventually loses interest or gets back with their ex (usually happens). Or until the rebound girlfriend/boyfriend starts to realize the shallowness of the relationship (rarely happens)

• bullsh*t!, I don't get why it always has to be the guy to take charge

What Girls Said 2

• Not necessarily.Some guys are shy and simply don't have the balls to do it.Last question,People could sometimes enter into a relationship for all of the wrong reasons so in some circumstances that can hold truth.