When my ex sent me old emails!!!

Me and my ex broke up since end of last December. We spoke each other for the first few months after break up. But after the third months we completely stop and I feel like he was upset or mad at me and I didn't know why... The 4th. months after break up he sent me an email asking about where I was working now cos someone keep posting him a picture and looks like me. I just replied him that I was working at the place he ask me but for sure I'm not the one who's post him a picture ( cos it's true)... The 5th months I accidentally sent wrong email to him. He replied with "?" . I told him it was an accidentally I was driving and emailing at the same time. The next days he replied to me that "you have no need to save his contact any longer"... I replied to him " I will do what you suggest". From this point I thought I really have to stop to focus on him and try to live my life without him and Thought that he will delete all my contact too..Then few weeks later I got a wrong SMS text from him so I just ignored it. . Now it's the 10th. months I got email from him few nights ago . The blank email that has our old email after we broke up few weeks. you guys maybe confuse what is that blank email with old email? So basically it like he reply the old email from the old days. The email he replied me was on January and I was asking him on that email if we are still friend? He said yes but he was just really busy and hope I understand that. I said OK if we are friend I will stop by see him the next day with a cup of coffee. He goes" see you then"... Even through he was the one who broke up with me but I still love him so much. I never going to sleep or waking up without thinking about him even one day since we broke up. So anybody know what is the meaning of that weird email he sent to me? And should I reply him back?

Think you guys!
Yes and empty email that's contains our old mails conversations.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Hmmm if I get it right you are saying he sent you an email containing an old emails conversation? Could it be that he was missing you maybe and was reading old mails(I did that a couple times) and by mistake while reading he pushed somewhere to reply the email but by mistake and when he realizes it went blankemail to you containing the conv. But he didn't mean to do that, or he finally getting over you was deleting those mails but out of nostalgic or mistake read/replied blank mail, or he just did it on purpose for any weird intention that I can't think of lol I recommend you to don't reply back, he didn't say anything, is just an old emails, he broke up with you, he told you that you don't need to keep his contact so, if he wants to contact you again, he will do it, don't let this bug you, don't contact him untill he really does, not with blank emails or stuff that may be mistakes/ testing waters stuff, anyways whatever you decide to do, it's up to you but if I was doing what he did to you and got a reply from my ex about that old emails/blank email I'd think She is still thinking of me because she replied to something she didn't have to (as I didn't say anything since is blank/old email) let he miss you if that's the case. If he really wants to contact you, He will do it, this may just be a missclic from his part on the old email

What Guys Said 2

• You need to get over him and move on.

• It seems like he accidentally forwarded or replied to an old email.i would not reply to him. if he wasn't doing that to catch your attention or something you don't need to play into his games...i'd really try to move on.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!