What are some fun things to do with my boyfriend?
I've been in a relationship for almost 4 months, and I don't really know any fun activities we can do together. The only thing we do to have fun is go to the movies or out to eat. Any other time we're just at my house watching tv. I want to explore some new things. What are some other fun things we can do together?
What's Your Opinion?
Most Helpful Opinion
Some things I did when I was your age:
- Miniature golf
- Paddle boats/Canoing/Kayaking
- Go Karts/Bumper boats
- Coffee Shops
- Laser Tag
- Horseback Trail Ride
- Museums/Art Exhibits
- Street festivals and fairs
- Sporting events
- Play in the mud (4 wheel drive trucks/quads/dirt bikes)
- Fishing (even if you don't touch the bait it can be fun! )
- Seeing plays/musicals at a theater (not movies! )
I'm really into history and photography so I'd be into visiting the plantations and such though you've probably visited plenty on school field trips! Also check on 225batonrouge. Com for current happenings.
What Guys Said 1
1) book like 2-3 weeks ahead and you can blatantly get cheap train tickets. To your nearest big city, I don't know new york or something like that.
once your there do something memorable like go for cocktails (make sure he buys you one) (romantic)
2)go to the library
Pick out a book and not just any book, like a bad ass classic like virginia woolf - to the lighthouse or george orwell.
Then you both can read it and chat about it.
But intelligent conversation makes everything seem more exciting.
One week both read something you want to then next week read something he wants to.
3) get on your subway or bus and stay on it to the end of the line. Get off there and have a walk round
I mean 1 and 3 only work for me and my gash because we live in london and it is a totally amazing world city with beautiful things to discover way you turn. If you live in somewhere like Iowa 1 and 3 might probably be difficult