• Ask
  • myTake

What are some fun things to do with my boyfriend?

I've been in a relationship for almost 4 months, and I don't really know any fun activities we can do together. The only thing we do to have fun is... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Some things I did when I was your age: - Miniature golf- Picnics- Paddle boats/Canoing/Kayaking- Swimming- Go Karts/Bumper boats- Arcade/Tilt- Concerts- Coffee Shops- Bowling- Laser Tag- Horseback Trail Ride- Museums/Art Exhibits- Street festivals and fairs- Sporting events- Hiking- Play in the mud (4 wheel drive trucks/quads/dirt bikes)- Camping- Fishing (even if you don't touch the bait it can be fun! )- Seeing plays/musicals at a theater (not movies! ) I'm really into history and photography so I'd be into visiting the plantations and such though you've probably visited plenty on school field trips! Also check on 225batonrouge. Com for current happenings.

• Thank you this helps a lot

What Guys Said 1

• 1) book like 2-3 weeks ahead and you can blatantly get cheap train tickets. To your nearest big city, I don't know new york or something like that. once your there do something memorable like go for cocktails (make sure he buys you one) (romantic) 2)go to the library Pick out a book and not just any book, like a bad ass classic like virginia woolf - to the lighthouse or george orwell. Then you both can read it and chat about it. Sounds gay But intelligent conversation makes everything seem more exciting. One week both read something you want to then next week read something he wants to. 3) get on your subway or bus and stay on it to the end of the line. Get off there and have a walk round I mean 1 and 3 only work for me and my gash because we live in london and it is a totally amazing world city with beautiful things to discover way you turn. If you live in somewhere like Iowa 1 and 3 might probably be difficult

• Thats good advice, I wish I was a little older so I can do some of those things and be interested Im 16, I stay baton rouge (louisiana)and I would like to do normal teenage things (things that I would never think of)

What Girls Said 3

• Do some new activities you have not gone before. If your budget can afford it right now. If not, that's okay. You can save up for those expensive date ideas when you have been together for a while. Like I would like to go horseback riding for a couple hours or go to a opera show.

• After people have been together for a long time like that we do star feeling that way but you can go golfing with each other and do things together that you guys would never do and if that don't work that means someone is tired in the relationship I HOPE THAT I COULD BE A HELP TO You