Will he come back to me, he loved me so much, will he call ?

Can you fall out of love within a week? He told me he loved me. We been together for almost a year and a half now. We argue everyday. Over stupid things. We love one another we do. We live together. I'm older then him. When we fight we say things we don't meant I said something like "If you... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• No one is telling him anything he is just tired of arguing and is looking at this to be his out. He did not kiss or be loving because he is not doing it anymore. I know that is hard to hear but I think it is over and he is just tired of it all. I would just focus on yourself and move on. Its not that easy to do. But accepting that its over is a start. I would not call him or anything. Its just as hard for him as it is for you. But, it doesn't look good. Maybe a long break would help you out. But, he isn't bluffing.

• This guy was so in love with me did all for me and when I seen him that day he said he loved me back and he held me like he loved me. Same just looked sad and confused can I get him back do you think he will miss me and callme?