Will he come back to me, he loved me so much, will he call ?

Can you fall out of love within a week? He told me he loved me. We been together for almost a year and a half now. We argue everyday. Over stupid things. We love one another we do. We live together. I'm older then him.

When we fight we say things we don't meant I said something like "If you don't want me then ill be with someone else and get out of my house." It is my house he moved into. He left and said this time ill never call you again I said me either we both swore we wouldn't either.

I'm sad and heartbroken and it's my fault I said sorry he said I'm not accepting that sorry, but I don't wanna give in I'm tired of running back to him it's a routine with us we break up all the time but I feel it really over now.

He hasn't called at all. I called his friends house he wouldn't come to phone for no one I had called its only 3 days now.

And I love him a lot I want him to miss me also I'm not sure if he does what should I do now? I seen him 3 days ago and he was changed saying you pushed me away too much blame yourself and he said we wasn't going out no more is he bluffin to teach me lesson?

it was my fault he wanted me to change. And I did throw him out again and say I want a break for today things were said he said I embarrassed him. Can't he get over this he is only 20 and I'm in my 30 does he miss me?

weird thing he didn't wanna kiss me that day why is that he was always lovin and he didn't accept my apology will he come back in past we both came back but I been trying he don't answer phone and didn't call me or come by my house,he was the most loving person a week ago and always was with me how is he being strong now? Is someone telling him things? Will he think of me he said he didn't. I love him to death help me

Most Helpful Girl

• No one is telling him anything he is just tired of arguing and is looking at this to be his out. He did not kiss or be loving because he is not doing it anymore. I know that is hard to hear but I think it is over and he is just tired of it all. I would just focus on yourself and move on. Its not that easy to do. But accepting that its over is a start. I would not call him or anything. Its just as hard for him as it is for you. But, it doesn't look good. Maybe a long break would help you out. But, he isn't bluffing.

• This guy was so in love with me did all for me and when I seen him that day he said he loved me back and he held me like he loved me. Same just looked sad and confused can I get him back do you think he will miss me and callme?