Food/dessert that makes you feel better when you are coming down with something?

I haven't been sleeping well and finally feel like i'm coming down with something lol
and I want ice cream soooooo bad O_O

What kind of food or dessert makes you feel better? what's your comforting food? :D

Most Helpful Guy

• There is a Mexican soup called caldo de pollo; it's basically like the Mexican version of chicken noodle soup. It'll fix almost anything!

media.sdreader.com/.../image_2_t500x373.jpg

Also, chocolate. :)

www.explosion.com/.../1512.jpg

• :D niceee I've never tried caldo de pollo, it looks so gooood :)

• @cl_517 Yessssssssss, someone knows it! :) God, I love that soup. I almost put albondigas, but caldo de pollo is like a medicine. It had to be named here! LOL

• yes, my mom makes me one everytime I get sicks, I have an amazing mom ahhaha :D

Most Helpful Girl

• Chocolate icecream. Especially Ben & Jerry's or something. Or Côte d'or bonbonbloc hazelnut. Anything with chocolate will work.

What Guys Said 8

• Papaya with lime juice, great healthy snack and a good pick-me-up when your morale is bad. A lot better than ice cream, in every way!

• ice cream is awful when you're sick :o

I like pasta, soup, crackers, ginger ale and this stuff...

scene7.samsclub.com/.../0030043640324_A

• Ice cream is not good? I thought it is good when you have fever :( I don't think there is theraflu in my country lol hehe but thank you :D

• Oh Mei, you've made me weak now :o
    I'm totally in love with ice cream :D :D
    When a few years back I was on holiday on the Canary Islands - known for their ice cream - I couldn't resist eating I cream for dessert every day.
    But: be careful: if you aren't sleeping well, don't eat sweet things in the evening. They give you fresh energy and may prevent you from sleeping well :o

• I am normally quite a healthy eater so when I get a craving for fast food it is usually a sign that I am coming down with something.

• stomach problems, i usually drink ginger ale as that helps settle the stomach, colds or flus, usually soup or tea

• Food that's made for you by someone else because it's made with love annnd it's free...

• I just eat a lot of pho

• Lemon sorbet during the summer makes me feel better. ^___^

Yui!

What Girls Said 10