Girls, how much do you love food🍦🍩🍰🍟 ?

This girl I'm seeing LOVES food. Like she'll text me to bring her some type of food every time I go to pick her up to go do something haha. And she's not overweight or a anything. She has a really nice body as a matter of fact but her food craving is really cute. Are any of you girls like that too?

• I FUCKING LOVE FOOD ❤🍟🍕🍙🍩💩
    87% (45)
  • Ehh... Food's alright I guess 💔🙊
    13% (7)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

16

Most Helpful Girl

• I LOVE food <3 I don't eat to live, I live to eat ;p

I always love going to different restaurants, try new recipes and stuff. I love cheese and butter too much. The more you add in it, the more I'm happy xD and I have a sweet tooth, lol. I love talking about food with my friends and family x)

What Girls Said 15

• I eat like 6 times a day so I really like food, I also work out often so it balances it out, I have a fast metabolism, I think food is amazing haha.

• food is life!

nomnomnomnom

• @MarkyyG123 this is so meeee ahhahahhahahh!!!

• i love food lol

• I love food but I'm not super crazed over it. Except if it's chicken lo mein noodles because for the past few weeks I've been craving that like crazy, it's driving me up and down the walls and I'd kill just to get some. Lol that made me sound crazy.

• Off & on. I try to watch my figure (granted I go to the gym often), but sometimes (for instance, today) I just want mac n cheese! :3

• Ehh... Food's is alright I guess 💔🙊

I am a very very very picky eater. I hate all meat except chicken, I hate all fruits and vegetables, I hate almost all bread except for flat bread, and I hate chocolate and candy.

• I personaly love food.
    But society expects girls be skinny and not to eat :(

• if it's healthy...

• Heck, I live for food. It's the main source of my happiness.

• I 💜 food
    But I try to eat healthy. I'll indulge once in a while though

• I do hahahaa. I enjoying life by enjoying food.

• food won't come my WAAYYYY

• I Just LLLLLOOOOOVVVVEEEE food

• food is actually the reason i live... I exercise everyday and i guess i have a fast metabolism because i literally eat so much its crazy I don't know i guess I'm lucky but yeah no food is gods gift to humans a lot of us are like that just like everyone but most girls try to hide what they eat in front of guys to look cute and in shape so admire her for being herself